HSFP28-2321 is SFP28 module for duplex optical data communications support 25.78 Gb/s and 28.05 Gb/s data links. It is with the SFP+ 20-pin connector to allow hot plug capability. Digital diagnostic functions are available via an I2C. It has built-in dual clock and data recovery (CDR). This module is designed for single-mode fiber and operates at a nominal wavelength of 1310nm. The transmitter section uses a high performance 1310nm DFB laser and is a class 1 laser compliant according to International Safety Standard IEC-60825. The receiver section uses an integrated InGaAs detector pre-amplifier (IDP) mounted in an optical header and a limiting post-amplifier IC.
● Compliant with MSA SFP+ Specification SFF-8402
● Monitoring Interface Compliant with SFF-8472
● Single +3.3V Power Supply
● Built-in dual CDR
● Support 25.78 Gb/s and 28.05Gb/s Data Links
● Up to 10Km on 9/125um SMF
● Very low EMI and excellent ESD protection
● Operating Case Temperature: 0℃~+70℃
● Power Dissipation < 1.2W
● RoHS Compliant Products
● Other Optical Links
|1||VeeT||Transmitter Ground(Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
|2||Tx Fault||Transmitter Fault. Low normal operation, High Fault indication|
|3||Tx Disable||Transmitter Disable. Laser output disabled on high or open||2|
|4||SDA||Module Definition 2.Data line for Serial ID||3|
|5||SCL||Module Definition 1.Clock line for Serial ID||3|
|6||MOD-ABS||Module Definition 0.Grounded within the module|
|7||RS0||Rate Select 0, optionally controls SFP28 module receiver. LVTTL Logic.||5|
|8||LOS||Loss of Signal indication. Logic 0 indicates normal operation.||4|
|9||RS1||Rate Select 1, optionally controls SFP28 module transmitter. LVTTL Logic.||5|
|10||VeeR||Receiver Ground(Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|11||VeeR||Receiver Ground(Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|12||RD-||Receiver Inverted DATA out.AC Coupled|
|13||RD+||Receiver Non-inverted DATA out.AC Coupled|
|14||VeeR||Receiver Ground(Common with Transmitter Ground)||1|
|15||VccR||Receiver Power Supply|
|16||VccT||Transmitter Power Supply|
|17||VeeT||Transmitter Ground(Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
|18||TD+||Transmitter Non-inverted DATA in.AC Coupled|
|19||TD-||Transmitter Inverted DATA in.AC Coupled|
|20||VeeT||Transmitter Ground(Common with Receiver Ground)||1|
1. Circuit ground is internally isolated from chassis ground. VeeR and VeeT may be internally connected within the SFP28 module.
2. Laser output disabled on TDIS >2.0V or open, enabled on TDIS <0.8V.
3. Should be pulled up with 4.7k – 10kohms on host board to a voltage between 2.0V and 3.6V.
4. LOS is open collector output. Should be pulled up with 4.7k – 10kohms on host board to a voltage between 2.0V and 3.6V. Logic 0 indicates normal operation; logic 1 indicates loss of signal.
5. Pulled low to VeeR or VeeT with a >30K resistor within the SFP28 module.